Messenger links annoyance.

After an update messenger for my android tablet started opening links in what i assume is its own internal web browser. Any links from friends be they imgur, youtube even fucking facebook links when through this shitty browser and not the corresponding app!

Yeh I know.. stop using it. I'm trying to convince my friends to jump to another chat/messenger but they are too entrenched in messenger to move. 

So did the normal uninstall/reinstall - nothing changed.
Reset android defaults to all apps - no change.
Told messenger app NOT to open links - nothing changed.

So figured I will install the last version and headed over to apkmirror site.
After a few attempts with different version finally got one that worked!
Links open with their own apps and all is OK.

Version is 94.0.0.18.70 is the one that worked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Strange camera mod