New office chair, ErgoSelect.

Finally got a new office chair as my old one was driving me nuts.
It was just to big, despite adjusting it down to its smaller settings.

So bought this ErgoSelect from SBA Office Supplies, which is just great.
Very comfortable seat and backrest cushions? pads? not sure what to call them.

Adjustments galore on this one but the one thing that won me over is the inflatable lumbar support.
My lower back has issues and this chair is heaven.

I have tried the Mirra Chair from Hermen Miller and found it comfortable but the mesh back and small lumbar support didn't feel like it was supporting me. Two weeks in and lower back started crying.



 Side Shot

 Usual adjustment levers. Up, down. Seat tilt. Back tilt. The round one adjusts the seat in/out.

 The lumbar support pump.

 Backrest at lowest point.

 Backrest at highest.

  Seat tilt up max.

 Seat tilt down max.

 Arm highest and lowest points.


Instructions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is Strange camera mod